Exercise, food, medications, stress and other factors affect your blood glucose level. Using a blood glucose meter can help you better manage your diabetes by tracking any fluctuations in your blood glucose level.
Keeping an accurate idea of your blood glucose levels is an integral part of successful diabetes management. Blood glucose meters allow you to do this.
- No coding. The strips and the meter auto matches.\
- Tiny sample size.
- Quick and accurate: test results come out in 5 seconds.
- Small and erogonomic: easy to carry.
- High and low BG level alert.
- Automatic test memory.
- Size: 79 x 34.3 x 14.3mm
- Glucose test range: 1.1-33.3 mmol/L (20-600 mg/dL)
- Results display: plasma equivalent
- Minimum sample volume: 0.6μL
- Test Time: 5 seconds
- Battery Type: CR 2032 3.0V Coin Cell Battery
- Battery Life: >1000 readings
- Memory storage:20 test results
- Auto shutdown: automatic shutdown after 2 minutes
- Display size:37 x 20mm
- Weight: 27g (including battery)
- Operating temperature: 5-45ºC(41-113ºF)
- Operatiog humidity: 20-90%(non-condensing)
- Hematocrit range: 30-55%
- 1 x Blood glucose meter
- 1 x Lancing device with clear cap
- 1 x Carrying case
- 1 x Box of test strips (50 pieces)
- 1 x Box of lancets (50 counts)
- 1 x Blood pen
- By aviation restrictions, Batteries & Control Solution are not included in the package
- Do not use expired test strips .
- The default unit of the machine is mmol/L , which can not change to mg/dL when you use it .
- Only Exactive EQ Simple Brand Test strips can applicable for this monitor.
Get your results in just 5 quick steps:
1. Press the power button to turn on the meter.
2. Insert a lancet into the lancing device and adjust it the level you want (the higher the number the deeper it will prick).
3. Insert a test strip into the meter.
4. With an alcohol pad, clean your finger or the area which you will be taking your blood from.
5. Prick your finger, squeeze out the blood and apply it to the tip of the test strip
After 5 second you will have the results displayed on the meter.
If you or someone you love has Diabetes, this medical alert jewelry is a true necessity. Wearing a diabetes Medical Alert Bracelet at all times can help improve the outcome of a diabetic emergency because when first responders know a patient has Diabetes, they are better able to evaluate the situation and provide the right assistance.
A DIABETES MEDICAL ALERT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE
If you have diabetes, you'll likely need a blood glucose meter to measure and display the amount of sugar (glucose) in your blood. Exercise, food, medications, stress and other factors affect your blood glucose level. Using a blood glucose meter can help you better manage your diabetes by tracking any fluctuations in your blood glucose level. Keeping an accurate idea of your blood glucose levels is an integral part of successful diabetes management. Blood glucose meters allow you to do this.
- Intelligent bar code (free safety worry more, without the cumbersome code adjustment)
- 0.6UL micro pain blood (using glucose dehydrogenase technology, only 0.6UL blood samples can be accurately measured, blood collection is easy and painless)
- 6 seconds to the results
- 250 group of large capacity memory
- A key to return
- Fashion PU leather bag
- FDA, CE approved
- Principle: Amperometric, Glucose oxidase
- Measuring Range&Unit: 1.1-33.3mmol/L (20-600mg/dL)& the unit for this machine is mmol/L
- High accuracy: 10%
- Fast Reading , Measuring Time: 6 seconds
- Accuracy: About 15% to 20% deviation
- Small blood sample: 1um
- 250 set Memory(average value of 7days/14days/28days/2months/3months)
- Bio-Sensor Technology capable to draw blood sample itself from the finger tip.
- Power: 2 AAA batteries (The batteries are not included in the package)
- Humidity: 20-80% RH
- Auto Power off: After 2 minutes without action.
Content in package:
- GA-3 Glucometer device 1pc
- Test strips: 100pcs
- Lancets: 100pcs
- Lancets' device: 1pc
- 1X PU leather bag
1- All the blood glucose meters will have an error. If you really want to know the exactly the numerical value of error you can do the comparison with hospital's venous biochemical. Don't make a contrast between the two blood glucose meters. There is no absolutely correct, only relatively correct with the international standard. Some of improper operations during the measurement will also affect the accuracy of the results.
2- In addition, the first blood you've collected from finger can not be used as test sample. Because it was mixed up with the body fluid which may lead to inaccurate measurement. So please squeezing blood continuously after wiping out the first blood with a piece of sterilized cotton.
3- By aviation restrictions, Batteries are not included in the package.
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is designed for spot-checking blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate. Using it,athletes,pilots and people who would like to know their SpO2 and pulse rate can get accurate readings quickly. Operation of this oximeter is simple and convenient. You just need to plug one of your fingers into the comfortable clamp and press the button on the front pannel(Details please read the attached users manual). Its small size makes it easy to carry around in its durable carrying case. Simple operation allows it to turn on and off with the touch of a button.
Another reason to use the pulse oximeter is if you suspect that you have sleep apnea. People with diabetes are at increased risk for sleep apnea and treating this will help control your diabetes. Sleep apnea causes you to stop breathing while you are sleeping, which causes oxygen deprivation. This oxygen deprivation can lead to stroke, uncontrolled diabetes, heart disease, weight gain, or even depression. Using the pulse oximeter can measure oxygen levels but should not be used to diagnose sleep apnea. Knowing the signs of sleep apnea such as fatigue and falling asleep during the day should be addressed by your physician.
Intended use for spot check of pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation level at home, in sport and recreational use, such as mountain climbing, high-altitude activities and running.
- Reliable accuracy and durability
- Two Color OLED Display, four display modes.
- 4-Direction Display adjustable.
- Low voltage indicator, Real-time spot-checks.
- Low power consumption, 50 hours continuous to work.
- Low Perfusion ≤0.4%
- Automatic shutdown function: in the measurement of interface condition, the measured finger off within 5S after the automatic shutdown
- Small and light weight, convenient to carry
- Widely used in hospital, diabetes, home healthcare, oxygen bar, community medical centre, alpine area, sports healthcare etc.
Two parameters: SPo2, Pulse Rate
Measurement range: 70~99%
Accuracy: ±2% (70%~99%), unspecified (<70%)
Measurement range: 30~240 bpm
Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% (select larger)
Low Perfusion equal or less then 0.4%
Power consumption: Below 30mA
Voltage: : DC2.6-3.6V
Batteries: 2 AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries
Display mode: 1.1 inch color OLED display screen
Display resolution: 96*64
Color: Pink, Blue, Grey, Purple, Green
1 x Fingertip Oximeter (without battery)
1 x Retailed Box
1 x Lanyard
1 x English user manual
1 x Black pouch
Please note that this device has an accuracy range. It should not be compared to a hospital's $1000 of dollars of equipment.
Don’t measure blood pressure during vehicle running.
Starting a diabetic steam group, any gamers want to join?