The iconic SPECTRE ring, first seen in From Russia with Love in 1963, was updated for the latest 007 production SPECTRE. In the movie, the ring is worn by members of SPECTRE, including Marco Sciarra (Alessandro Cremona). Bond takes the ring from Sciarra and it plays a significant part in the story from then on.
Now you can have this beautiful replica in your collection 007
- Surface Width: 8mm
- Rings Type: Wedding Bands
- Style: Classic
- Gender: Unisex
- Metals Type: Stainless Steel
- Must for James Bond Fans - Most affordable James Bond Souvenir you can ever get
- For James Bond theme Wedding and Engagement Promise Ring
Whether he’s an avid spy-film collector, or he simply oozes the suave and unrelenting style of a double agent, he’s sure to get a kick out of these top quality cufflinks.
These cufflinks are suitable for weddings, parties, any occasion. Each cufflink is elaborately hand-carved, with high quality.
Note: This item comes without cufflinks gift packing box, but we will pack the cufflinks individually in one poly bag each piece so that it will stop them from scratching.
Decals stick to almost all flat surfaces! just peel and stick!
Long lasting 5+ year life expectancy for outdoor & 7 + indoor durability
Decorate your: laptops, Walls, Car, Windows, Bumpers, guitars, iPad, iPhone, refrigerator just about any flat smooth clean surface!
-Small Size : 35 cm (w) x 60 cm (h)
-Large Size : 55 cm (w) x 95 cm (h)
Package: 1 Sheet in 1 package roll(including instruction in English) +1 sheet Transfer Firm (DIY)
About Vinyl Decals:
These are DIE-CUT decals meaning there is no background. If there is a background color in the picture, it is used only as a example.
The background color will be the color of the surface you place the sticker on, or clear if you put it on a window.
Vinyl Decals come in 3 pieces:
1. Top layer is a transparent transfer tape.
(Holds your decal or sticker together until it is applied)
2. Middle layer is your actual decal or sticker
(It is sandwiched between the Application Tape and the Wax Backing)
3. Bottom layer is the wax backing.
(protects the adhesive until the decal is ready to be applied)
4. Do not washing in 24 hours.
1. Do not apply on extreme cold or hot Surfaces. Ideal temperature must be between 60F & 90F.
2. Do not touch the adhesive backing, oils from your skin will prevent sticking.
3. Before applying decal make sure there is no wax or oily products on the surface
1. Rub the sticker to be sure the transfer tape is properly adhered to the sticker.
2. Clean and dry the desired area. Stickers will stick best to clean smooth surfaces.
3. Remove the wax backing slowly making sure the sticker stays adhered to the transparent transfer tape
4. Carefully position the sticker to the desired area.
5. Rub the sticker from one side to the other, eliminating any air bubbles.
6. Use a object like a credit card to make sure the entire sticker is fully adhered to the surface.
7. Slowly remove the transfer tape, making sure no part of the sticker remains on the transfer tape.
8. Check for air bubbles. In most cases air bubbles can be worked to the edge of the sticker,
but if not, a pin hole will allow the air out and become virtually invisible.
Your sticker is now worry free!
Tab 3 content
Need a new paragraph? Try using Shift + Enter
I don’t know how many of you will be holding a machine gun this winter, but it certainly isn’t me, a pair of sunglasses will do just fine. 007 has an enviable style and he is arguably one of the coolest men on the planet, even if he is fictional. Sunglasses may not be on the top of your list, but having a pair for those rare sunny days in winter (my favourite kind of day) will help you out, not only for your eyes, but for you style as well.
This product is inspired sunglasses used in the film SPECTRE. They are NOT the original brand.